What does Dean Lazar do?
Dean Lazar offers pragmatic advice to young people, helping them find ways to develop the skills they need to have successful careers and fulfilling lives.
She offers guidance on how they can take control of their time, their energy and their attention to achieve highly personal career objectives—on their own terms, in ways that lead to both happiness and success. She offers pragmatic advice for navigating what comes next.
She helps people prepare to move from strength to strength in the good times—and build resilience for the challenging times.
CAREER SERVICES TEAM SUPPORT
* Dean Lazar will work with your students one-on-one or in classroom settings to enhance their personal career development strategies.
* Dean Lazar is happy to work with Career Services Staff Teams to develop innovative engagement programming.
* Dean Lazar offers clear, supportive and useful operations reviews to help Staff Teams get the most out of their time, their energy and their resources.
Senior Academic Leaders: Dean Lazar is committed to helping universities and colleges succeed at the intersection of student support, career services and institutional advancement so that today's graduates become tomorrow's donors. She has extensive experience in the public, private and nonprofit sectors as an advisor to senior management, and has applied her strong analytical and communications skills to a wide variety of projects over the years. Dean Lazar is open to all sorts of projects, and will be happy to leverage her international network in support of client objectives.
As a successful entrepreneur within academia, Dean Lazar can help clients develop new revenue streams and build global partnerships through creative, personalized outreach. Invite Dean Lazar to apply her analytical and strategic thinking to your challenges to help deliver innovative, results-oriented, confidential operational reviews, implementation strategies, and overseas partnerships and programs.
Recent projects include:
* rethinking graduate admissions and career services operations, and helping develop integrated approaches to student services to increase engagement and support advancement goals,
* developing of a range of research proposals to address energy and water resource management challenges,
* leading outreach to potential academic partners in China, Thailand and throughout the world,
* reviewing legal and management challenges in existing global partnerships, and developing/ implementing effective strategies for enhanced operations and continued revenue growth.